Wednesday 9 November 2011

About the blog

I create this blog to tell you about my hometown Cambodia, where to visit, what to buy, and the best food to eat. I know most of the traveller who visit Cambodia only been shown the place that most visitor would visit and thy only do thing that most visitors would do. However, in my opinion if you want to have fun and experience  different thing, I think you should do the thing that the local do, shop at where the local shop and eat the food that the local normally eat. In my blog I will tell you all about my experiences in my hometown. 
Now I'm going to tell you a bit about  Cambodia:
Cambodia has a land area of 181,035 square kilometers. Cambodia is also known as Kingdom of Wonder, it is in South East Asia and located between Vietnam and Thailand. This country is one of the oldest countries in South East Asia. Cambodia’s climate is like the rest of Southeast Asia countries, it is dominated by monsoons. The average temperature in the country is between 21 to 35 co. About 50% of population in Cambodia live based on agriculture, therefore many green rice field in the country. 

Sorry if my English is not correct but I hope everyone will understand and happy with all the information I have given. I will try to cover every information about Cambodia as detail as I could. Thank for reading my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment